Everyone knows that the fibers are good for the body.
Eating fibre contributes to the digestive system to function smoothly, cooperate to control cholesterol levels and sugar in the body and also helps to have more feeling of satiety in appetite. Increase the amount of fiber in the diet also helps in weight loss process.
A high-fiber diet is good for health!
And, include more fiber in the diet is easier than you think. Over time, becomes part of the eating habits.
Today’s post brings tips on how to include more fiber in the diet.
- Replace the Refined Flour for Wholemeal Flour. Whole wheat flour has more fiber and more nutrients than refined. Eat whole wheat bread instead of salt. Mix whole wheat flour in recipes for cakes, breads. Eat whole wheat pasta, brown rice. Whenever possible, choose the integral. The less processed, the better!
- Add Fruit to Their Diet. You have eaten fruit? You can eat them as snacks between meals, dessert, and even add to your full morning cereal. How about, for example, start the day with a slice of papaya as part of your morning coffee? Eat fruits, whenever possible, with husk. More amount of fiber in the body.
- Color Your Plate with Vegetables. Add parts to your lunch or dinner. Another idea is vegetable soup, vegetable breath, a colorful and delicious salad, a beef stew with vegetables. Enter the vegetables in the preparation of recipes. How about a pasta with broccoli, carrot?
- Drink Juice without Strain. The juice should be beaten with the shell, without strain to preserve the fibers. When the juice is strained, the rates of blood sugar increase rapidly. And that’s not good for the body. How about a green juice (+ coconut fruit)?
- Eat Beans. The bean is a Rico food in fiber and protein. The bean is highly praised by experts in nutrition.
- Add Beans, Seeds and/or Nuts to Your Menu. Chia, flaxseed, oats … The nuts also have a lot of fiber and are very good for your health. Enter in yogurt, juices, broths, soups, beans. It is more fiber in the diet. See a nutritional doctor or nutritionist to find out the optimum amount for you.
When the power supply is full of fiber, you need to drink plenty of water so that they are effective in the body. With the passage of time, eating fiber can become a habit!
6 easy ways to include more fruit and vegetables in your diet
10 Antioxidant-Rich Foods to Include in Your Diet
What Is the Difference Between Simple and Complex …
10 Foods That Make You Poop
Do Fiber and Water Prevent Diverticulitis?
Treatment of constipation
5 Facts About Quinoa Nutrition and Cooking Quinoa
Jicama: Full of Prebiotic Fiber, It Helps Weight Loss
Mesomorph Body Type | How to Eat and Train
Simple Carb vs Complex Carbs
10 Ways to Reduce Your Risk of Colon Cancer
Motichoor Laddoo Recipe: How to Make Motichoor Laddoo
Easy Ragi Recipes
Dal Makhani Recipe
Chicken Rogan Josh Recipe: How to Make Chicken Rogan Josh
Benefits of Guava Leaves for Hair, Acne and Blood Disorders
Kaju Katli Recipe (Kaju Barfi Recipe) How to Make Kaju Katli
The Daily Choice Infographics, Grain Foods FoundationGrain …