Creek/Southeastern at the beginning of the 20th century, having been described at the choctaw, Creek, and cherokee.
The seminole more conservative maintained the use of deerskin leggings long after that others have abandoned them. Besides, usage continues at the seminoles and was strengthened in marshy places in the South of Florida, where cloth leggings would not long have survived.
Each leggings requires a full skin, and a third party is necessary for the aprons of fringes, if desired. A brown or dark rust color is marginally acceptable, because darker leggings of the seminole were a result of smoking or tincture of bark. The literature reported sometimes red leggings because of the availability of the red dye, or The cochineal.
In General, a skin is 24 by 30 inches is big enough. The generally smaller size of the deer of Florida could occasionally in required four to make two leggings.
(1) cut a model in packing paper. Wrap the paper around your leg. The bottom should rest on the top of your foot; the top will have to come to the mid-thigh, or at least 3 inches or more above your kneecap. The seminoles buckskin leggings are not as high as those of the Plains Indians. You can you crouch to make sure than leggings fits once flexed thigh
that happens when you epinglez around your leg. Turn pins by any particular attention to the ankle, the knee, and the thickest part of the calf.
(2) unfold. You will have a large rectangle with holes of pin marking two shrink lines.
You have the choice:
How much do you want the seams of leggings be? These can be so narrow as to be almost nonexistent inches and or two to three wide at the top and still more substantial enlargement down.
How wide do you want retro leggings? You can maintain the contour marked by holes of PIN, or you can round them up or leave right up to the ankle.
Using your template, mark deerskin accordingly. Use chalk or charcoal, no pen or pencil to make your mark.
(3) cut deerskin. Punch holes with an awl pairs (refer to the section ‘ “moccasin” for information on the awls and punching). The holes about 1/8 “to 1/4” from distance, and pairs about 1-1/2 “to 2” (see photos).
Cut the strips. The length changes from 8 “to 12”, but all the straps on a pair of leggings must be of the same length.
(4) put the straps through the holes, strap for each pair of holes, tying the back of leggings to the front. The ends hang down in front. Don’t forget to reverse the Leggings for the left and right!
The Seminoles closed leggings by tying strips together. If your leggings are not too tight you can attached with a square knot. If your gaiters are moderately tight, you can make knots in the ends of your strips so they do not accidentally slip through the holes, and tie the strips everytime you put leggings (CRA is optional). All strips must be balanced. 5) straps are forks made from a piece of buckskin that range has two to three fingers that are 3 “to 4” long. The fingers can alternate on each side or, generally, to divide so all the fingers of a fork adapt to a single side. an example a simple fork on the front of leggings, but two forks have a more comfortable use. Each fork can be belts separated attached together, or is two shares a single belt. The long strap is simply attached to the belt of breechcloth, with a permanent loop (shown) or node (the clove hitch is recommended over a square knot). (see drawing)
(6) at the end of the 19th century the seminole buckskin leggings almost always had a fringed jaretiere. The fringed area was to completely encircle the leg just above the calf, and below the knee. The bangs can be from 6 “to 12” long. The illustrations show the manufacturing one piece and two piece. The apron should be cut, to be more resistant (see the section “moccasin” for the explanation).
There are several ways to close the Garter:
(A) holes have been made in the pans aside outside the line of lanyard, and the apron of fringe attached inside the pans. The ends are hanging between the sides of the pans…
(B) holes can be put in the leggings just inside of the thong, and the apron of fringe tied with a bow in front of leggings. The ends hanging down among the ends of the strips. This method is good the leggings without folds on the sides.
(C) the wood of Darry explains how to punch a hole in an upper corner of the apron Garter, and thread the end of the strips by the apron back forward, and the Garter, then held strongly by cutting this section like a wedge. This method is not recommended unless you have used to work deerskin.
(7) another option adapted to the needs of the customer. the edges of the pans were almost always left rights, but some were checkered past until “(historical society of Martin County, Stuart knee; Historical Association of southern Florida, Miami; Museum of natural history Florida, Gainesville). There is even an example which is fringed (Denver of natural history museum).
For those who understand English of articles very interressants pertaining to the leggins
Camel Faux Suede Leggings For Primark Ladies
Zerototens New Mens Boys Hoodie Tops Autumn Winter Long …
You Now Buy Specially Designed Camel Toe Highlighting …
Mini skirt- Paris fashion week 2014 — JLD-Studios Apparel …
Ladies Cotton Nighty New Neck Design Updated 2015 March …
Designer clothes for little girls
Jeanie Underbust Handmade Latex Corset from Westward Bound …
JLD-Studios: Pantone Fashion Color Report Spring 2015
"Venus ~ Cute Kitty Cat Kitten in Fall Sunflowers and …
Hot Brazil Sex Girl Bikini Photos Sexy Japan Bikini Girl …
Lululemon releases ad for new Full-On yoga pants made from …
From Tight Pantyhose Manufacturers
Aswinfon Womens Casual Cotton Long Sleeve Loose Autumn …
Men’s Printed Winter Sweatshirts DIKEWANG Fashion Hoodies …
Mint Grey Sublimation — JLD-Studios Apparel Design …
BTS Cotton Sexy Women’s Summer Sets Forever Young Girls …
Women’s amp; Blue Royal Viscose of amp; Three Pack TBZ XXL …
fashion tights skirt dress heels : Candid amateur in …
Bodysuits – Allure Lingerie