It is often the decisive factor in the success of a session. However the priming strategy is the result of a personal process that depends on the fishing conditions, of his impression of the moment and our portfolio.
She is to disseminate a large enough amount of bait on the passage of CARP to keep them on the spot where you want to fish. There are several kinds:
- the regular boot is a very effective method based on the long term, which is used the CARP to come to feed on a particular place of the chosen bait.
- boot to the spot, where a quantity of bait is scattered precisely around the Assembly. Very effective for rapid sins of a night or winter when carp feed little.
- the strategy of the unique bait that is to not begin. This strategy is not to attract the fish but to fish on the areas of outfits. It works extremely well in the plans of water where the fishing pressure is high, but also on the big fish who dislike the commotion caused by a massive boot.
The most used are maize, Tiger nut, the hemp seeds or even the lupin. They have several benefits:
- they are often inexpensive and easy to Cook yourself.
- they are accepted by all the fish even in the bodies of water where the CARP have never been caught.
- They allow massive threads.
In return, the seeds are difficult to throw very far because of their light weight and small size hand.
Revolution in the fishing of carp, with natural baits everything is possible and in all circumstances.
There are a multitude of sorts, all different in their composition, their aroma, their sizes that even their colors. They are fairly easy to make self same and very easy to propel with a lance boilie (cobra). Their only constraint for a boot in the long term remains their ability to be digestible.
He is here to prepare a mixture of different flours, animal or plant, that is mass at the edge of the water in order to obtain a perfect consistency to form compact balls is easy to launch. This technique is particularly effective to quickly attract a large number of fish, often at the expense of their sizes.
For cooking of different baits, consult our page ‘recipes for carp fishing’.
The amount of priming
The purpose of priming is to open the appetite of fish and not to force-feed them until satiety. Generally we can say that we start weakly when:
- The environment is rich in natural food.
- In very small water bodies.
- When the temperature is too low or too high.
On the contrary we can initiate more heavily when:
- The middle is poor in natural food.
- Before is after spawning.
- In autumn and spring, and more generally when the water temperature is between 17 and 23 ° c.
It should be noted that a heavy boot attracts generally any kind of fish other than carp. These fish (Roach, bream, tench etc) create a big stir under marine who stirs the curiosity of small carp and medium. But the biggest of them do not like this brainstorming household. Therefore to adapt the amount of primer to the type of target fish.
The choice of fly fishing
It is very important to not overlook. It can take a lot of time and takes place usually in 2 time.
- A Visual examination using polarized glasses and binoculars that allows to imagine the profile of the immersed part and determine several factors such as depth, aquatic vegetation or directly the presence of carp (jumps, porpoising…). This marking should determine what are the best positions.
- The survey, it can be done with a boat with a Fishfinder. This allows to have a very accurate reading of the relief and the texture of the background. It can also be performed from the edge with a cane a marker-float and a lead pollster. However, it is not always easy to achieve, especially for novices.
The time spent reading the water and the survey is far from being a waste of time. Collected information are essential if it wants to have regular and meaningful results. The sharpest threads will be perfectly ineffective if made outside the passage of carp.
River Trout Fishing Rigs – deanlevin.info
Ledgering Tips > Ledger fishing tips, advice & tactics
Marine Area: 10 – Seattle-Bremerton Area
Basic Fly Casting Techniques
The 8 Elements of Composition in Art
Boats In Harbor
Rough Ground Pennel Pulley Rig
Improve Your Casting With These Fly Fishing Tips
Cut Bait For Catfish, All You Need To Know About Cutbait
Fly Tying Instruction for Fishing
Downeast Boat Plans
Tony Little™ Private Trainer
Unique 4-Strand Lace Braid Hairstyle for Long Hair …
Coastal Techniques, Part 1 – Our Man In Canada #58
The Fish Hut: Finesse Fishing
Going Fishing?: Trout Still Fishing Rig
Remote BC Fly Fishing Tips Gwyneth Lake
saltwater pompano fishing rig | Angeln