The underwater world is fascinating. Who would not want to dive in the Gulf of Eilat close to Israel and admire the beautiful corals and fish? Before that, it is important to practice first with mask, snorkel and fins. Based on the book “Swim after the zwemABC” by swimming instructor Eric excuse me, I want to make the reader of this article is to hot for snorkeling.
Learning snorkeling can be best done with the help of the scorecards that are described below. Snorkeling has to do: namely, in large part because contact between the teacher and the swimmer in the water is hard. To work independently in a group is an appropriate form of work because students can work at their own pace.
Check card mask clear
It can happen that even snorkel or dive the water going into your mask. How to get back the water out from the worm?
- Head under water slightly curved
- Press the top edge mask against the forehead. At the bottom there is a gap Between the mask and your face.
- Blow air out of your nose. The water will disappear.
During the water up your mask and snorkel
- Put the mask and snorkel at the bottom of the tub.
- Then dive in.
- Put the mask and snorkel underwater-and finished off.
- Then you can get up and blow the snorkel tom.
- Then continue immediately Snorkel
Check card mark stabbing
This is a convenient way to dig into the Earth from the surface. With good performance, you can quickly and easily reach the bottom.
stabbing the ground with snorkeling gear
- First silent snorkel on the surface of the water.
- Nod your upper body to the ground.
- Take your legs out of the water and stretch them.
Check Card Snorkel
Way to snorkel in your mouth and go under water. Westbound is full of water. When you back up the bladder is one or two times the water heavily from snorkels. Now you can breathe freely again.
swim with snorkel
- Snorkels are behind the elastic of the mask. The nozzle pointing straight up.
- Swim a few laps and breathe through the snorkel.
- Now go under the water and come back with your empty kind snorkel. Then swim again.
Scorecard big step and roll-back
Don’t go with the fins on the side. They carry it through and you can easily stumble.
This is a major step forward in the water so that you don’t get left behind. Hold your hand when you practice the mask securely against your head.
- Squat with your back to the water along the edge of the bath.
- Let you fall backwards and keep small. Hold your hand the mask against the head.
- When out of the water blows the empty snorkel and go swimming.
Check card shadow Snorkel
Shadows of your partner
- Both put on a mask and use if necessary a snorkel and fins.
- One of the two determines the route.
- The second follows and makes the action of the person to that post.
- Then reverse roles.
Shadows of characters
Make up signs to show what you are doing. For example your finger up/down.
Check card slip grip
Drag the handle you use to give a drowning man. When you put your fins can carry the victim quickly.
- Take your left wrist with the right hand of the victim.
- Both arms stretching
- Backs rotate against each other. The catcher can transport the victim snorkel on the back.
Boarding pass buddy breathing
When you are together with your diving and partners equipment is moved, it is important to know how you can use in conjunction with a respirator.
- Get two people in the water with a mask on. Use a snorkel.
- Go under the water. Used snorkel to breathe, the others are holding their breath.
- Then reverse roles. In the event of transfers of snorkel, it is important that whoever gets the snorkel, the first battles.
- Try now when you swim.
- Try also with three or four. Use a character as snorkels must be changed.
10 Interesting Beluga Whale Facts
Will this rebreathing helmet revolutionize diving as we …
Water views: Incredible pictures of warship sunk off NSW …
TAYANGBAN CAVE POOL ON SIARGAO ISLAND
Piula Cave Pool – Saletoga Sands Resort
Brac Yacht Charter
The Butterfly Stroke: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know
Surf Torture and Dog Training: Lessons from the SEAL Teams …
USAT Liberty Wreck Tulamben, Bali
Top 10 Things to Do in Tobermory, Canada
Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe 38mm – Hands-on Review
Isle of Pines, New Caledonia
5 Pieces Of Scuba Gear For Spearfishing That Everyone Needs
Find the best things to do in Cornwall
10 Creepy Things Spiders Can Do
Young Girls Underwater Swimming Pool
I am a mermaid! How to learn to hold your breath …
These 9-Month-Old Twins Can Swim The Full Length Of The …