Organic products are in fashion and is easier to find them nowadays. Learn whether or not to include them in your diet.
Organic products – advantages and disadvantages is the theme that we will develop in this article, trying to answer the questions of those who have already heard of, but it is not known whether or not to make this change in the power supply.
Developed since the 40’s, the organic farming has as its goal to genuinely care about the environment, the animals and the Human Being, to try to recover the traditional techniques of the production of food.
In this way, the products are obtained through an agriculture that does not employ the use of agro chemicals such as fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, chemical fertilizers, insecticides, thereby avoiding the degradation of the environment, and respecting the balance of nature to sustain various ecosystems as the animals, insects and plants.
Those who follow this way of life, the privileging of the organic products ensures that only thus it is possible to find the genuine flavor of the food. In addition, it argues that their quality is superior to that of the conventional because they are rich in antioxidants, which are essential in the prevention of some diseases. They are, however, more expensive products.
Find out more information about the organic products – advantages and disadvantages for forming his opinion.
ORGANIC PRODUCTS – ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
ADVANTAGES OF ORGANIC PRODUCTS
- Are more nutritious. Organic foods have usually more vitamins, essential minerals, carbohydrates and proteins compared with the products more commercial.
- Organic farming focuses on the diversity of seeds and local varieties. In addition, it minimizes the release of toxic substances to the ecosystem, contributing to the reversal of global warming.
- Given that maintain the specific properties of each species by respecting the life cycle of the plants in the regenerated and organic fertilized soils, the organic products may be considered to be more tasty.
- Organic farming is a systematic approach to the cultivation of organic products in the long term, being one of its main objectives is to stop the degradation of the soil and of the environment.
- Organic farming does not use chemical fertilizers, insecticides or herbicides, but natural fertilizer, thus contributing to our health and to the health of the planet.
- Organic farming stimulates the creation of more jobs and better living conditions in rural areas, and gave more dignity and appreciation for farmers.
- The practice of organic farming requires rigorous standards set by the European Union, which is regularly controlled by certified bodies, offering customers guarantee the maximum quality of the products is concerned.
- The organic products are not genetically modified, as these are not allowed under any circumstances in organic production.
DISADVANTAGES OF ORGANIC PRODUCTS
- A field of organic agriculture is not immune to the pollution brought by wind, rain, flooding, and runoff of water from the surface. It is impossible to guarantee products are 100% organic, although the accuracy of production.
- The vegetables and fruits look less appealing due to the absence of pesticides.
- The bread flour whole wheat organic has a particular flavor, not being appreciated by some people.
- Meat products and fish have a retention period less due to the absence of chemical preservatives.
- The yogurts, milk, butter and cream have a flavor more strong and have periods of conservation minors, in particular in the whipped cream.
- Organic products are often more expensive than the common products.
- Buy articles organic may not necessarily be more eco-friendly. Imagine buying tomatoes organic from Australia. Can be good for the health, but the environmental impact of transport to your grocery store is very negative.
Our next advice is to enter organic products in your diet on a trial basis. Only then can you weigh in the balance all things that pertain to biological products – advantages and disadvantages, and decide what to do.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Waste Management
ACCIDENT PREVENTION AND SECURITY SYSTEM FOR AUTOMOBILES
Fossil Fuels and Our Carbon Footprint
My course seminar
Potential sources of synergy
How does FairTrade help sustainable development?
Capillary electrophoresis principles and applications
Product Market Mix Strategy
Crop Protection through Integrated Pest Management (IPM …
Vermiculture techniques and advantages
Will GMOs Hurt My Body? The Public’s Concerns and How …
Advantages and disadvantages of recycling the trash …
Michael Robotham-Use of soils information for Land …
Activities in the Flat Panel Display Materials Business …
Organic Light-Emitting Diodes
Urban growth and overpopulation
Importance Of Span of Control & Organizational Structure …
Components of an Ecosystem
My course seminar