Vaulting is a branch of equestrian sport that is a combination of riding and gymnastics or calisthenics. The vaulters perform exercises on a galloping horse. Vaulting can be done on a team or solo. Vaulting is very helpful to develop a good place and trust of the horse, but is also a serious competitive sport.
Vaulting is essentially a cross between riding and gymnastics. Acrobatic exercises done on the back of a galloping horse. Vaulting was formed originally in order to teach children good riding. Anyone want to go Vault should really have an interest in horses, for the care and handling of horses part of it too. Vaulting is particularly suitable for children, and that sense of balance, promote the seat and ease arch forms a good basis for horseback riding.
The horse is galloping, gevoltigeerd on a circle on the outcome and is controlled by the longeur, standing in the center of the circle. Vaulting is a team both as a solo artist. The vaulters should always in such a way? do their exercises to the horse is not suffering. They must adapt to the horse, not vice versa.
Vaulting is a discipline that is connected with the Royal Dutch Equestrian Federation, FEI, but is not an Olympic sport. There are Dutch, European and WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS are held.
Not every horse can be used for Vault. Especially the horse’s character is very important; for Vault is a quiet, sober horse needed. There are not many horses that three people tricks on his back making do without startle tense to go, find a suitable horse is very important. Furthermore, the horse still must meet a set of physical criteria: there must be a large size horse with a height of more than 1.65 m;Sturdy built, KWPN?? Re, Gelderland and Friesian horses are very convenient; they should have a short, fast neck; has a wide and peaceful horse racing and they must be physically fit as they are throughout the trial galloping.
Vaulting can be done as a team, duo or solo? s. When team vaulting clean there is a team of four or six vaulters from six years, all of which must show the necessary exercises as well as a couple or three showing a free Skating. When the same duo vaulting; all two vaulters showing compulsory exercises, and then makes two of a free course. With solo Vault can be started at the age of 14. Solovoltigeur a late first compulsory exercises below) to see and also do the exercises.
Classification of vaulting competitions are as follows:
TeamvoltigeBij the team vaulting clean:
- Juniors: participants up to 16 years
- Base: compulsory exercises in the walk and Canter, free in step
- E: compulsory exercises at a gallop, freestyle in step
- D: from this class both compulsory exercises and freestyle at a gallop
When solo voltige clean:
- Juniors: participants up to 16 years
The tests are judged on difficulty level, composition, technical performance, music selection and care of vaulters, and horses. A team or a vaulter may promotion to another class of 4 victory points, and forced into 8. 5 verliespunten degratie you can find a place, a team or vaulter must then return to the previous class.
- Jumping: the vaulter jumping on the horse when galloping.
- Free is: sit on the galloping horse with his arms spread, at least four steps.
- Flag: The vaulter sits on her knees and lift an arm and a leg.
- Mill: The vaulter is running a round on the horse to stretch their legs on the neck and buttocks horse, with all four phases four steps must be maintained.
- SAX: The vaulter press up into a handstand, crosses his legs and turns the body so sit back, and the same way back.
- Is: at least four vaulter is step straight on the horse, with the arms forward or sideways.
- Flanks: The vaulter press up into a handstand, and jump off the horse.
Horse Gymnastics: The Equestrian Sport of Vaulting Explained
11-29-d3069-Voltigieren / Vaulting-Voltigieren …
Baby Horse GIF
Amazing! US Vaulting Team and Platinum Performance horse …
Foxy hunting ladies go ‘bareback’ for naked calendar with …
4: Equestrian Acts
Woman Balancing on a Horse in the Circus Pictures …
FEI World Equestrian Games Tryon 2018
Equestrian Vaulting Stock Photos & Equestrian Vaulting …
11-29-d2469b-Voltigieren / Vaulting-Voltigieren …
PI München-Riem Mai 2012 – Ingelsberg Junior I.mov
13-36-d624b-Ingrid-Klimke-Hale-Bob-oldb / Eventing CCI …